Are We A Scam?
To learn More About: Reloading Scams
If you didn’t know reload pack scams (Moneypak, Netspend Reload Pack, Paypal Reload Pack, Reloadit, Vanilla Reload Pack, Green Dot Cash Reload etc.) are very common. There are several versions of this scam that scammers use. As a rule of thumb NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR VALIDATION CODES, PAY WITH A RELOAD PACK DIRECTLY! or send a WESTERN UNION PAYMENTS UNLESS YOU TRUST THEM. So what about us? Are We a scam? How do you know? Well for starters we are not requesting that you provide us a reload pack as a payment method, in fact we are providing you with the reload pack so if there’s anyone that should be concerned about being scammed, it’s us. Users can easily dispute their transaction with our company (which is why we often have to limit the amount of members we accept to keep a certain atmosphere of ethics).
Here are a few other reasons you can trust us
- We are registered with the state government of New York
- Our Certified D.B.A is posted openly on our site for transparency.
- We have all of our information openly displayed to our users
- We have past transaction history with very little to no complaints
- There are little to no complaints against us
- We are also verified on Google Plus & Facebook
Here are transaction screenshots of our previous customers: (2 separate emails were used in our old system). Instead of putting quotations around the customers word to display testimonials we wanted to show you the actual email with the customer’s consent to prove our testimonials are not fake or made up.
Related: New Moneypak Scam 2016