Cash On Delivery
Cash On Delivery is a new payment option that Reload Packs is currently testing. With direct delivery services such as Postmates, Grub Hub and Seamless we decided to provide our customers a similar service. Cash On Delivery allows our customers to order their reload packs online and pay for their cards at the door via one of our selected courier service. Payments accepted at the time of delivery are cash, checks and money orders.
Cash On Delivery is great because users receive the product before pulling out their wallet. This direct delivery service is convenient for people who do not want to visit a participating reload pack store. It is also a safe way to reload your debit card without wondering if you’ve been scammed. Lets see other businesses do that!
Rules And Regulations
- If we ship the product to you and you do not have the correct payment to pay for the product you will be suspended from using any of our services for 2 weeks. If the same incident happens a second time you will be suspended for a month. If the same incident happens 3 times or more we reserve the right to ban your account from using any of our services.
- In the event you commit check forgery we reserve the right to ban your account indefinitely and forward your information to the proper authority.
- In the event Reload Packs receives a bounced check from you, your account will be suspended until payment has been received. You may also be restricted from using our Cash On Delivery services in the future.
- Fraudulent money orders are prohibited. If we find out that you used a fraudulent money order to pay for your reload pack we reserve the right to ban your account indefinitely and forward your information to the proper authority.
- Because this is a new service we are testing out, not everyone will be allowed to use it
- In order to use our Cash On Delivery service, you must sign the legally binding document on the verification page here