What Is A Netspend Reload Pack?
A Netspend reload pack is a card that allows consumers to load between $5 – $500 on a Netspend prepaid debit card, also referred to as a “reloadable debit card”. Netspend Corporation, provide debit card services to their customers by allowing online and in-store transactions, cashback rewards, direct deposit, ATM withdrawals and online account access. Their headquarters is based in Austin, Texas. Netspend is able to provide its services such as the Netspend reload pack through a company called Total System Services (TSYS).
What Is TSYS?
TSYS is an acronym for Total System Services, a U.S. company that issues bank credit cards and a credit card processor. Below is a full list of countries TSYS provide payment processing services to:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- The Netherlands
- South Africa
How Does A Netspend Reload Pack Work?
Visit a retail store such as 7-Eleven , Walgreens or CVS etc. While in the store, walk (or ask one of the employees to guide you) towards the Prepaid Card section. Choose the scratch-off card that says “NETSPEND RELOAD PACK” on it. The card should display a $3.95 fee and a load amount of $10 – $500 on its package. Bring this card to the cashier and request the load amount you want on the card. The cashier scans the card encoding the load value onto the card. Some employees request a government ID so be prepared for that.
If you requested to load $75 onto the card then your total cost will be around $80. Once you’ve paid the cashier $80 scratch off the card to reveal the validation code. Head on over to Netspend website and enter your Netspend debit card number & validation code. You should receive a confirmation of the $75 load amount. Discard the Netspend Reload Pack. You do not need your Netspend card to be present when buying a reload pack. Only scratch off the validation code once you are in front of a computer otherwise you may lose it.
Step By Step: How To Get A Netspend Reload Pack
- A customer visits a participating retail store such as CVS, Walgreens or 7-Eleven. You can find the nearest reload location to you at Reload.Center.
- The “Prepaid/Gift Card section” of the store is where the reload pack is located. Netspend reload pack will look like this:
- Take this card to the cash register. The cashier will ask “How much do you want to load?” The customer can load any amount between $10 – $500. There is a $3.95 fee Netspend charges ontop of the loading amount. So if a customer wants to load $200 their final cost will be $203.95
- The cashier will Swipe the Netspend Reload Pack activating it.
- The customer pays for the reload pack. Protect and secure the reload pack. At this point the reload pack should be treated like cash.
- When safe to do safe scratch off the gray strip on the back of the reload pack
- Visit Netspend.com
- Follow instructions on the website and enter the validation code onto Netspend prepaid debit card
- You are done.
Netspend ATM Locations
Netspend Corporation offer their customers free atm withdrawals at selected locations. This is a nice benefit to have for the frugal shopper. Discover Netspend ATM locations and start saving.