REloadit: The Definitive Guide
Here’s What We’ve Covered:
There is not another reload pack that offers this type of service. The one thing that REloadit shares with other reload packs is its technical issues. In this article, we discuss everything you need to know about REloadit cards. If you have a question that we have not discussed and answered in this article please do not hesitate to contact us at
What Is A REloadit Card?
How Does REloadit Work?
1. Visit a partnered retail store.
2. Pick up a card that says “REloadit”. It will display the trademark logo. REloadit cards can typically be located in the “Prepaid” section of the store. An employee can assist those who have a difficult time finding this section.
3. Bring the REloadit card to the cash register.
4. Load Amount: Tell the cashier the dollar amount to be loaded onto the card. The value can be anywhere between $10 – $500. There is a $3.95 service fee.
5. Once the REloadit card has been paid for visit www.Reloadit.com
6. Log in to your account and add the REloadit card 10 digit scratch pin in the “Add pack” section. You can find this pin on the back of the REloadit card.
7. Once you’ve added your 10 digit pin you can load your card immediately or save it to be loaded later. This feature is known as REloadit Safe.
8. “Load”: To load your card now simply click on “ Load ”.
9. Choose Prepaid Card: Select a prepaid debit card stored in your account to be loaded.
10. Choose REloadit Pack: Select the REloadit card in your account you want to use.
11. Click “ Load Now ” and that’s it!
12. You’re done!
How To Redeem A Reloadit Card
What Debit Cards Work With REloadit?
What Stores Sell REloadit Card?
REloadit locations easily. Just click accept when the website request permission to grab your current location. REloadit cards can be easily recognize by the blue, green, yellow and orange pattern. The listing will also display a REloadit card image.
Can I Buy A REloadit Pack Online With A Credit Card?
Reloadit Card Scams
Reloadit card scams can be very harmful. Fraudster have recently been using Reloadit cards as a way of scamming innocent people out of their hard earned money. These scammers will convince you to load your Reloadit card with money and then ask you to provide them with the validation code located on the back. Remember you should never pay anyone using any reload pack such as Reloadit, MoneyPak, Netspend Reload Pack or PayPal Cash. If someone ask you to pay through one of these cards, DO NOT go through with it.
This video teaches you about the 3 Reloadit card scams and how to protect your money.
Top 3 Reloadit Card Scams Are:
1. IRS Scam
2.Family Member Scam
3. Utility Bill Scam